One of the leading software company based in trivandrum is look out for Senior UI/UX Designer with team leading exposure, who has expert knowledge Mastery of UX design and prototyping toolset
- Designation: UI/UX Senior Designer
- Job Location: Trivandrum
- Exp: 5-10years
- Education:BSc, BCA, BE/B.Tech
- Salary:38k- 45k
- Role: Team lead
- Function:IT Software – E-Commerce / Internet Technologies
- Performing competitive analysis and research for projects.
- Researching and analyzing industry UX/UI trends and competitor sites and strategies.
- Create and revise information architecture documents and diagrams including but not limited to: content diagrams, content maps, wire frame diagrams,comprehensive diagrams and static prototypes.
- Working with client and project teams to complete the information architecture and interface development processes for new production projects including site map, wire frame layout and template development/testing (browser and platform compatibility) while maintaining quick page load times.
- Working with internal and client team design and build user-friendly forms/ applications/interfaces based on functional specifications.
- Participating in key internal meetings including weekly status updates and planning sessions.
- Documenting ongoing progress, code migrations and status on work assignments and communicates these updates during daily status.
- Review user adoption of deliverable and acceptance testing.
- Ensure all versions of project UX/UI documents are complete, current, and stored/ archived appropriately.
- Presenting all documentation to internal teams and clients.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Experience in concept ideation, design strategy, prototyping and crafting the visual interface.
- Mastery of UX design and prototyping toolset (Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Axure, Invision, Balsamiq, etc.)
- Bonus for experience in motion design or front-end coding.
- Fluency in best practices for mobile and web-based UX and responsible design, with a deep and broad knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Experience with an agile development environment.
How to Apply